Why should you build an electronic circuit?
Because there are three reasons as follows:
Electronics is some of the physical science, engineering, technology.
Also, I have been teaching my children Electronics. But, they seldom understand the theory. It is boring and hard for them to understand.
You maybe like my children.
Ancient people said that I hear and I forget; I see and I remember; I do and I understand. It is true.
So, I believe that creating an electronic circuit is good learning. It helps us easy to understand it.
2# Add Value to yourself!
We know that electronic circuits insides the appliances around us.
Normally, we do not need to understand their operation.
But skill in electronics is very helpful.
If you have electronics skills. Others will be impressed with you.
Because you can solve the problem for them.
Imagine: An electric fan of your friend is broken and the weather is so hot in summer.
To buy a new one is not a good idea. But to repair it is hard for those who do not understand Electronics.
If you do, you will be able to repair it easily.
That is changing the capacitor of the fan which costs half a dollar.
In this way, you can solve the problem quickly and help your friend save money.
15 Simple electronic circuits: For beginners
3# Really Great Hobby
Don’t spend time doing anything. Creating electronic projects to solve problems in daily life is useful.
The Important Thing! Do not regret it when your projects do not work. It is your learning process.
Recommended: 36 Hobby Electronics Projects
10 Popular Electronic circuits projects
There are over 600+ electronics circuits and projects in 9 categories. You can look at most 10 posts.
- Simple electronic projects
- Youecci Turnschuhe Unisex-Kinder Sportschuhe Jungen Hallenschuhe Many choices as you want
- My First Variable Power supply: Why I build this first?
- 0-30v 3A power supply: Use this for most projects. It is an easy and new design
- HYLH American Industrial Wandleuchte Retro Outdoor wasserdichte
- Beadaholique Perlen, Sterling-Silber 925, 2 rote Kristallperlen,
- TDA2050 Power Amplifier
- MOSFET Amplifier circuits
- Preamplifier with Tone control
What is more? Look:
Last Updated Circuits
Viennese Jewish Composers